Established in 2013
L&L Vapes is a family oriented business which was started in April of 2013. The name of the store derives from the wonderful owners, Lisa and Laura (hence the name). Since our doors have opened L&L has built it's reputation as the most helpful, convenient shop in Omaha. It's made all possible by our team of knowledgable staff who have all made the switch from cigarettes.
Lisa (left) and Laura (right) at the Grand Opening of the first store.
There's one common goal at L&L and that is to make your life easier. Quitting cigarettes can be a struggle by yourself, but we are by your side every step of the way to help you make the switch. Vaping is the #1 alternative to smoking, and we're here to show you why.
Why Make the Switch?
The question should really be, why not make the switch? Finding reasons to not are far and few between. Vaping is the best alternative to smoking when it comes to your health, bank account, and overall quality of life. There's no denying the facts.
- The most recents studies have found your average cigarette contains nearly 7- 10,000 chemicals. These excess chemicals are in direct relation to the 460,000 lives lost in the US each year. E-liquid consists of a total of 4 chemicals. Propylene Glycol (found in thousands of products including medications and deemed safe by the FDA), Vegetable Glycerin (Used in a wide variety of baking products), Artificial/ Natural Flavoring, and nicotine (which is optional).
- The average pack of cigarettes in the US costs $6.16. So that means a pack of day smoker is spending nearly $40 a week on cigarettes. Over a month you'd be looking at roughly $160. We have starter kits available at $19.95. That includes the battery, tank, extra coil, and the charger. The only other thing you'd need to purchase is the e-liquid. We have a variety of flavors in 30ml bottles starting at $14.95. One bottle that size is equivalent to 14 packs of cigarettes. Yes, I said it. 14 packs. On Wednesday's that price is $9.95, and on the weekends we do 2 for $24.95. Not counting the initial investment, you're looking at saving nearly $140 in just the first month you make the switch.
- Unlike Cigarette smoke, Vape doesn't linger around and stick to you and your clothes. This allows you to comfortably vape within your car and home without that unwanted smell. Vaping is also better for your teeth, and overall dental hygiene. The main ingredient in e-juice, Propylene Glycol, is a component of toothpaste.
Trust the Process.
Out of every alternative there is to smoking, vaping is easily the most efficient. People are mistaken by thinking the only thing cigarette smokers are addicted to is nicotine, but this is a widely confused topic. The psychological side of the addiction is just as hard to get away from. You're addicted to a routine. Breaks at work, after meals, when you wake up in the morning, you need something. The physical act of picking up your cigarette and taking a drag is equally wanted as the nicotine. And here's how we're going to help you stop.
- Acknowledgment- Your first win is coming into the store and just giving it a chance. "Try it Before You Buy it" is the phrase we like to use. We understand it may be a little intimidating, but you have our promise that we will take the time to explain any question you may have.
- Taking Action- When you come into the store we find you the unit that will best fit your needs. We base that unit on how much you are currently smoking and of course what you're comfortable with. Then, we find you a juice that is either comparable to your cigarette or a flavor that you just simply enjoy. After the flavor is picked out we will decipher a nicotine level based on your specific cigarette. For example, a full flavor Marlboro contains more nicotine that a Marlboro light. With the right information our experts can guarantee you walk out of the store satisfied with your decision.
- Conquer- Once you've made the switch, the key to quitting is the ability to decrease your nicotine level. If you were smoking a pack of day, full flavor, we'd recommend starting at 24mg or 18mg (nicotine content). From there we'll incrementally work our way off the nicotine. The next step down would be 12mg. After that it would be 6mg. Then we'd move to 3mg and eventually all the way down to 0. Quitting any habit is difficult, but there is no harm in having a supportive cast to help along the journey.